Nutrition Expert Forum
metabolism

This forum is for questions and support regarding issues such as: Acne and food, Allergies to food, Balanced Menus , Diabetes , Eating Disorders, Healthy Snacks, Hypoglycemia and Hyperglycemia, Nutrition, Over-eating, Weight Loss .

metabolism

what is the best way to raise your metabolism I've been trying to lose weight and it's not really working I've been doing everything I can and not losing any weight how can I raise my metabolism
Are you (or the subject of the question) male or female?
:  
Female
What is your (or the subject of the question) height?
:  
5
What is your (or the subject of the question) weight (kg or lb)?
:  
154
If you (or the subject of the question) is under 18, please state your age:
:  
21
The only way to raise your metabolism, at times, is to exercise. Eating healthy to lose weight needs to go hand and hand with exercising. With exercise we build lean body muscle mass which weight more than fat so the scale reflects no weight loss when in fact the body is trimming down fat. Measure your waist and hips as a guide for trimming down. The tape measure will measure loss of inches and your clothes will start to feel looser. Hoped this helped you.