Nutrition Expert Forum
minimum daily nutrient and Spirulina

This forum is for questions and support regarding issues such as: Acne and food, Allergies to food, Balanced Menus , Diabetes , Eating Disorders, Healthy Snacks, Hypoglycemia and Hyperglycemia, Nutrition, Over-eating, Weight Loss .

minimum daily nutrient and Spirulina
Hi, I am currently taking spirulina and i know that it is good. However, does it really contain all of the bare minimum daily nutrients an adult male needs in a day? Lets put it this way, if im completely broke and all i have are a bunch of vitamins and nutrition product, what are some of the vitamins and minerals that i should take to replace the nutrients that i was supposed to get from my daily meals. I currently take Spirulina, CoQ10, and fish oil, calcium, and glucosimine. And i like and consume milk, cereal, and oatmeals a lot. How does this sound? Thanks for your time~ :]
A regular daily multi-vitamin will be sufficient if you eat 3 meals a day. Thank you for your question.