Nutrition Expert Forum
no appetite

This forum is for questions and support regarding issues such as: Acne and food, Allergies to food, Balanced Menus , Diabetes , Eating Disorders, Healthy Snacks, Hypoglycemia and Hyperglycemia, Nutrition, Over-eating, Weight Loss .

no appetite

i am in my second trimester(13 weeks) and im worried i am not getting the correct amount of nutrients as my appetite has disappeared. Nausea is still a factor. I am currently on Filibon and cal-c-vita. Please help.
Are you (or the subject of the question) male or female?
:  
Female
What is your (or the subject of the question) height?
:  
pregnancy
What is your (or the subject of the question) weight (kg or lb)?
:  
food
Suggest keep taking your prenatal vitamins and to eat high nutrient dense foods, such as, milkshakes (ice cream, fruit, and milk blended) or yogurt smoothies (yogurt and fruit blended), meats, and dairy products to help give you the most calories in the smallest amount due to your poor appetite. Having nausea does decrease appetite in most women. Hoped this helped you.