Nutrition Expert Forum
nutrition

This forum is for questions and support regarding issues such as: Acne and food, Allergies to food, Balanced Menus , Diabetes , Eating Disorders, Healthy Snacks, Hypoglycemia and Hyperglycemia, Nutrition, Over-eating, Weight Loss .

nutrition

i have lost of health prolems, the two most serious are hepC and pappallary cancer stage 3, plus my body is hold onto iron,
I am at a loss of what to eat that is right for me. low iron, but green, fresh, eash on liver, my viral count is up to 3,mill. can you help me?????  
Are you (or the subject of the question) male or female?
:  
Female
What is your (or the subject of the question) height?
:  
5.2
What is your (or the subject of the question) weight (kg or lb)?
:  
159lb
Consuming a diet moderate in fat would help the liver with this disease. The less fat in our digestive system, the less the liver has to work to break it down nutrients. Moderate fat diet means = use polyunsaturated (omega 3, corn oil, nuts, etc) fats and monounsaturated (olive oil, canola oil, peanut oil, etc) fats, no saturated fats and no Trans fats. Eat low fat meats (chicken, fish, loin of pork) or non-meat sources (soy products, nuts), low fat vegetarian combinations (rice & beans, pasta & beans, low fat cheese & pasta), fat free or low fat dairy products (skim milk, 1% milk, low fat cheese, low fat yogurts, low fat soy milk/yogurt), use plant oils, non trans-fat margarines, and eat a lot of fruits and vegetables. Eat daily high fiber breads and cereals (oatmeal). AS far as your iron levels, I do not understand your question. Do you need to decrease Iron or increase? If you have low Iron, you can increase daily Iron consummation by the foods you eat, without supplement. High Iron food sources are all meats, fish, dark green vegetables, beans, enriched rice (cooked), enriched pastas (cooked), and whole wheat breads. If it is high then try to limit the high Iron food product as much as possible, except regular meats. Hoped this helped you.