organic and grocery stores?
i have to start eating completely organic foods even meats, i am totally in the dark on this. my family are junk food freaks and i hate to shop so, whatever is easier and fast is what i like to do. do grocery stores carry all organic foods or do i have to go to a special store for these foods. i would like to get everything at one place but, i dont have a clue!!!
More and more grocery stores are carrying organic foods.  Some stock them throughout the store while others have a special section for organic and natural food.  Do you have a Whole Foods Market nearby?  I don't, but I've heard they are amazing.  Also, check online.  
For the past year, almost two, I have been eating organic foods, and it sounds like you don't need convincing!! Whole Foods is a good Place if one is available to you, I'm in the midwest and we have a Wild Oats and Fruitful Yield. Jewel and Dominicks your basic grocery stores (once again Midwest) are expanding their organic sections, more so on juices and shelf products. I'm not sure if you know, this is all significantly more expensive... I just don't want you being shocked. To find local places go online, and if you have any questions regarding types of organic products I would be more than happy to help!!
Vons and Pavillions are starting an organic line.  It's a good place to start, everything in one place.  They also have organic frozen vegetables.  Quick and easy, just throw them in hot boiling water.  

Try Trader Joes too!