Nutrition Expert Forum
o.r.s in diabetes

This forum is for questions and support regarding issues such as: Acne and food, Allergies to food, Balanced Menus , Diabetes , Eating Disorders, Healthy Snacks, Hypoglycemia and Hyperglycemia, Nutrition, Over-eating, Weight Loss .

o.r.s in diabetes

my name is naila and recently i found my-self involved in diabetes disease. i already suffering from kidney and joints pain, for the sake of consuming lot of water for kidney i used some glucose including liquids like o.r.s and energile etc.. please tell me is at safe to take ors though i avoid suger normally.
Are you (or the subject of the question) male or female?
:  
Female
What is your (or the subject of the question) height?
:  
5.4
What is your (or the subject of the question) weight (kg or lb)?
:  
92 kg
O.R.S. is used for control of diarrhea and prevent dehydration only. If you are drinking this, suggest monitoring your sugar levels and if they rise too much, then discontinue using the product. Regular water is a better benefit to your body. Thank you for your question.