Nutrition Community
perfect diet

This patient support community is for discussions relating to nutrition, a balanced diet, calories, cholesterol, diet and disease, food preparation, vegetarian diet, and vitamins and minerals.

perfect diet

i am overweight
can any body suggest balanced indian diet and lose weight
Tags: obese
Hello and nice to meet you ^^
I was overweight too some years ago but not now any more for more than 5 years. First of all you must know that there is no such thing as magic that takes wight away. Second we must find what diet you need. That is absolutely related with your age, your health state and your weight.
I am not a doctor and I certainly dont know a lot of things. I want to help you though.
Stand strong
ChristinaMi
A balanced diet is easy in any culture -- it's sticking to it that's hard.  If you're in India, why not go see an ayurvedic physician?  Also, don't know if you're a vegetarian or not, as many in India are.  The key is metabolism -- white flour, for example, metabolizes into sugar more quickly than whole grain.  More oil means more fat.  But individuals differ, so you need to do what suits your system.