Nutrition Expert Forum
protein

This forum is for questions and support regarding issues such as: Acne and food, Allergies to food, Balanced Menus , Diabetes , Eating Disorders, Healthy Snacks, Hypoglycemia and Hyperglycemia, Nutrition, Over-eating, Weight Loss .

protein

i have problems digesting protein and i can only have a very small amount before having a reaction and i think it could be affecting my liver because it hurts a lot even a couple days after a reaction. how come my body rejects protein and could it be an enzyme deficiency? what are some tests i can get tested on? i have already been tested a lot and no one really gives me any clue or suggestions. Also i'm drowsy all the time. i couldnt donate blood because my iron was to low too.
Are you (or the subject of the question) male or female?
:  
Female
What is your (or the subject of the question) height?
:  
5-5
What is your (or the subject of the question) weight (kg or lb)?
:  
142
Have you gone to an Allergist to be tested for foods you do not tolerate or allergic to? They would help you to find out and be treated. You would know which foods to eat so you can become healthy. Thank you for your question.