Nutrition Expert Forum
scared to eat, what should I do?

This forum is for questions and support regarding issues such as: Acne and food, Allergies to food, Balanced Menus , Diabetes , Eating Disorders, Healthy Snacks, Hypoglycemia and Hyperglycemia, Nutrition, Over-eating, Weight Loss .

scared to eat, what should I do?
So I've been reading about how there are bugs in food, like insect legs and things like that. I looked at a lot of different sources and most of them say it's true. Bugs terrify me and the thought of eating them is revolting, so now I'm scared to eat anything. I also feel like I've been at risk of anorexia before because I went through a phase where I didn't eat lunch. I don't want to stop eatting but I can't eat when I think of how many bugs I could be eating. Please help!!!
If you are eating fresh fruit and vegetables, suggest washing them thoroughly and cook your food fully. if you have anorexia tendencies, recommend you seek help. It is a complex disease that need behavioral and physical attention that MDs can provide. Thank you for your question.