Nutrition Expert Forum
scared to eat, what should I do?

This forum is for questions and support regarding issues such as: Acne and food, Allergies to food, Balanced Menus , Diabetes , Eating Disorders, Healthy Snacks, Hypoglycemia and Hyperglycemia, Nutrition, Over-eating, Weight Loss .

scared to eat, what should I do?

So I've been reading about how there are bugs in food, like insect legs and things like that. I looked at a lot of different sources and most of them say it's true. Bugs terrify me and the thought of eating them is revolting, so now I'm scared to eat anything. I also feel like I've been at risk of anorexia before because I went through a phase where I didn't eat lunch. I don't want to stop eatting but I can't eat when I think of how many bugs I could be eating. Please help!!!
Are you (or the subject of the question) male or female?
:  
Female
What is your (or the subject of the question) height?
:  
5 feet half an inch
What is your (or the subject of the question) weight (kg or lb)?
:  
about 115
If you (or the subject of the question) is under 18, please state your age:
:  
16
If you are eating fresh fruit and vegetables, suggest washing them thoroughly and cook your food fully. if you have anorexia tendencies, recommend you seek help. It is a complex disease that need behavioral and physical attention that MDs can provide. Thank you for your question.