Nutrition Expert Forum
sick need help

This forum is for questions and support regarding issues such as: Acne and food, Allergies to food, Balanced Menus , Diabetes , Eating Disorders, Healthy Snacks, Hypoglycemia and Hyperglycemia, Nutrition, Over-eating, Weight Loss .

sick need help

I guess if you read my profile most is in there. I had thyroid cancer in 1983. felt good for 7 or 8 years. then I started getting very weak to the point I thought it was normal to feel like this.I didnt know i was bleed inside and finally drop. When i woke up I was told if they cant stop the bleeding I would die over night. alot of blood put in me and 2 weeks in the hospital I felt great. Got out that night went to sleep when i woke up I felt near death weak fatiged  spelled wrong. felt like I  had cancer again. all this took place june 22 1990 so all them years i have prayed beg and beg for the doctors to help. about 6 months ago i hit a wall and became bed written very weak knew something was not only wrong but it was making me weaker sicker by the day. Went to see the doctor yesterday and i beg i cryed please help me. took blood so for found my thyroid was low and my vitiamin D was low put me on 0.137 thyroid and 50,000 ui of vitimin D 1 vitiamin a week. I writing because i have lived in pain weakness for years please tell me how i can feel normal again . i want to work play ball with my sons  ,I want an answer before I die tyvm
Tags: sick
Are you (or the subject of the question) male or female?
:  
Male
What is your (or the subject of the question) height?
:  
5'11
What is your (or the subject of the question) weight (kg or lb)?
:  
205
If you (or the subject of the question) is under 18, please state your age:
:  
46
It sounds like you need your thyroid checked on a regular basis. Suggest eating healthy to help your body get the nutrients, vitamins and minerals it needs. Try to eat a Heart Healthy diet which will give you the nutrients, vitamins and minerals your body needs, lose weight slowly, and help with possibly preventing future disease states. Heart Healthy diet, which is a moderate fat diet, and a moderate fat diet means = using polyunsaturated (omega 3, corn oil, nuts, etc) fats and monounsaturated (olive oil, canola oil, peanut oil, etc) fats, no saturated fats (high fat snack foods, butter, fat spreads) and no trans fats. Eat low fat meats (chicken, fish, loin of pork) or non-meat sources (soy products, nuts), low fat vegetarian combinations (rice & beans, pasta & beans, low fat cheese & pasta), low fat and substitute dairy products (1% milk, low fat/fat free yogurts, low fat soy milk/soy yogurt), use plant oils, non trans-fat margarines, and eat a lot of fruits and vegetables. Eat daily high fiber breads and cereals (oatmeal). With you thyroid medications and eating healthy, hopefully this will help you feel better to function. Thank you for your question.