Nutrition Expert Forum
steroids
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding issues such as: Acne and food, Allergies to food, Balanced Menus , Diabetes , Eating Disorders, Healthy Snacks, Hypoglycemia and Hyperglycemia, Nutrition, Over-eating, Weight Loss .

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

steroids

i m 24 years old boy i m from india my name is ryan. past4-5 years i m trying to gain my weight. but i m not able after even having a good diet i m non vegitarian . and also going to zym. i take many food suppliments to gain my weight. even spending lots of money in food and suppliments and multivitamins.... i dont get results. so i made up my mind to take steroids .. i had also listen many sideffects about steroids.. so please help me which steroid is the best and safe for me to gain weight and muscles.

thanks
Tags: Weight
Are you (or the subject of the question) male or female?
:  
Male
What is your (or the subject of the question) height?
:  
6.0ft
What is your (or the subject of the question) weight (kg or lb)?
:  
If you (or the subject of the question) is under 18, please state your age:
: