Nutrition Expert Forum
steroids

This forum is for questions and support regarding issues such as: Acne and food, Allergies to food, Balanced Menus , Diabetes , Eating Disorders, Healthy Snacks, Hypoglycemia and Hyperglycemia, Nutrition, Over-eating, Weight Loss .

steroids

i m 24 years old boy i m from india my name is ryan. past4-5 years i m trying to gain my weight. but i m not able after even having a good diet i m non vegitarian . and also going to zym. i take many food suppliments to gain my weight. even spending lots of money in food and suppliments and multivitamins.... i dont get results. so i made up my mind to take steroids .. i had also listen many sideffects about steroids.. so please help me which steroid is the best and safe for me to gain weight and muscles.

thanks
Tags: Weight
Are you (or the subject of the question) male or female?
:  
Male
What is your (or the subject of the question) height?
:  
6.0ft
What is your (or the subject of the question) weight (kg or lb)?
:  
65
If you (or the subject of the question) is under 18, please state your age:
:  
24
I am sorry but I do not recommend steroids for weight gain. You are underweight for your height. If you do 'work out' with weights, you will gain weight. As you gain lean body muscle, you will gain weight because muscle weight more than fat. Suggest you eat 3 times a day with snacks between meals. Suggest drinking 2-3 times a day either nutrient dense drinks (in addition to eating your meals) such as ensure or make your own milkshakes or yogurt smoothies - milk, ice cream, and frozen fruit blended together, or yogurt, milk, and frozen fruit blended together for extra calories, protein and nutrients to help increase your weight.