Nutrition Expert Forum
stomach flu

This forum is for questions and support regarding issues such as: Acne and food, Allergies to food, Balanced Menus , Diabetes , Eating Disorders, Healthy Snacks, Hypoglycemia and Hyperglycemia, Nutrition, Over-eating, Weight Loss .

stomach flu
My boyfriend and i have been feeling ill for a couple weeks now the stomach flu is going around our little town like crazy ive been around a couple friends and family that have had or have it and im worried sick that we could get it i know it sounds weird but i am deathy afraid of puking or even feeling ill, i cant be around someone sick or have them even pretend to gag pathetic i know so my Question is do you know of any quick ways to prevent someone from getting the stomach flu ive like power cleaned my house with bleach and am taking a bunch of vitamins im paranoid haha
Suggest not being around the people having the stomach flu and getting a flu shot. That will help prevent you getting the flu. You can use any household cleaner to get rid of 'germs'. Thank you for your question.