Nutrition Expert Forum
terry's nails, pale stool and hives?

This forum is for questions and support regarding issues such as: Acne and food, Allergies to food, Balanced Menus , Diabetes , Eating Disorders, Healthy Snacks, Hypoglycemia and Hyperglycemia, Nutrition, Over-eating, Weight Loss .

terry's nails, pale stool and hives?
ok, so last summer I got food poisoning and it may be a coincidence, but since then, off-and-on, I've had incredible water retention, so much so that my calves ache, yet I'm always thirsty and drinking ridiculous amounts of water. I was tested for diabetes- negative. I ate a lot more protein and it seemed to go away. But months later, the swelling started again, less severely, but I also started having diarrhea non stop. My stool was all crazy colors- pale, black, greenish, reddish. Then I started having chronic hives and bleeding, receding gums. Then a very resistant bladder infection. I was tested for celiac disease, also negative. I took massive doses of vitamins, yeast control, anti-candida antibiotics, pro-biotics, colloidal silver, oil of oregano, and one regular anti-biotic. No results. Now my all my fingernails have developed Terry's lines, and I've had pale stool, diarrhea and hives almost every day for a month. I'm so scared, I have no health insurance, and the doctor's don't know what's wrong. Can you venture a guess as to what the heck is going on with me? Or what tests to run? Thank you so much!
Suggest you go to a Doctor and get blood work to see what is happening or not.