Nutrition Expert Forum
terry's nails, pale stool and hives?

This forum is for questions and support regarding issues such as: Acne and food, Allergies to food, Balanced Menus , Diabetes , Eating Disorders, Healthy Snacks, Hypoglycemia and Hyperglycemia, Nutrition, Over-eating, Weight Loss .

terry's nails, pale stool and hives?

ok, so last summer I got food poisoning and it may be a coincidence, but since then, off-and-on, I've had incredible water retention, so much so that my calves ache, yet I'm always thirsty and drinking ridiculous amounts of water. I was tested for diabetes- negative. I ate a lot more protein and it seemed to go away. But months later, the swelling started again, less severely, but I also started having diarrhea non stop. My stool was all crazy colors- pale, black, greenish, reddish. Then I started having chronic hives and bleeding, receding gums. Then a very resistant bladder infection. I was tested for celiac disease, also negative. I took massive doses of vitamins, yeast control, anti-candida antibiotics, pro-biotics, colloidal silver, oil of oregano, and one regular anti-biotic. No results. Now my all my fingernails have developed Terry's lines, and I've had pale stool, diarrhea and hives almost every day for a month. I'm so scared, I have no health insurance, and the doctor's don't know what's wrong. Can you venture a guess as to what the heck is going on with me? Or what tests to run? Thank you so much!
Are you (or the subject of the question) male or female?
:  
Female
What is your (or the subject of the question) height?
:  
5'1"
What is your (or the subject of the question) weight (kg or lb)?
:  
102
  • HCG and Hives
    I have been using HCG injections for 5days; on day 3 I d...[more]
  • diarrhea (11 replies):
    I have chronic diarrhea, once a week it subsides but it ...[more]
  • Pale Nails? (1 replies):
    I noticed my nails are light in color and that could be ...[more]
  • Hives and HCG
  • my faeces (3 replies):
    why should my faeces smell? I don't understand for about...[more]
Suggest you go to a Doctor and get blood work to see what is happening or not.