to juice or not to juice
I want to start eating clean so I was thinking of trying the 30day juice fast to just kinda reset my body and get all the processed food out of my system so my question is has anyone tried the juice fast? And did you feel better after?
Hi there,
Many people opt for juice fasting .It is important to ensure adequate intake of vitamins and nutrients during fasting. There is low sodium content of most fruits and vegetables so there may be salt deficiency.  Salt deficiency can lead to weakness, headaches, lightheadedness etc.It is better to consult a healthcare professional before starting this juice fast. Do write to me again.
Best luck and regards!
Personally, I wouldn't start with a 30 day fast.  I'd start with a one-day fast, then move up gradually to where your system can handle it without spilling out too many toxins at once.  I have no idea what the above post means by a salt deficiency -- most humans eat too much sodium, not too little, so a brief period of relief is probably fine,  If it's iodine he's referring to, you can get that from seaweed better than from table salt.  
Juicing is a good  way to detox, but keep in mind it's expensive and messy. And you have to dedicate alot of time, you need aleast 6 juices a day and for the full benifit it should always be made and used right away or you start to lose some of the nutritional value. But if your up for the challenge it does help in detoxing your system so good luck! :)
I have tried juice fasting to eliminate chronic pains, to lose weight. It works well for me.