vitamin 6
how much vitmain B6 can i take if i consume 250 grams of protein per day
250 grams of protein each day is WAY too much.  it's extremely unhealthy for your body to be getting 1000 calories a day from protein alone, assuming you aren't an olympic athlete and consuming 4-5k calories daily.  protein should account for 15-25% of your daily caloric intake.  even for someone with a daily intake of 3000 calories (a large, muscular man, for example) this would amount to between 450 and 750 calories from protein.

why are you overdosing on this nutrient?  the B6 issue is not as important as the protein issue to me.
I have heard that consistent excess of 200mg daily of B6 can cause nerve damage, but I have not confirmed or read this anywhere else.  

As for protein, 250g is quite a bit.  Many body builders will intake 1g/lb of body weight per day.  It's important to get enough, especially if you are attempting to build mass, but overdoing it could be counterproductive to your goals.