Nutrition Community
weight loss meal replacement?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to nutrition, a balanced diet, calories, cholesterol, diet and disease, food preparation, vegetarian diet, and vitamins and minerals.

weight loss meal replacement?

Hi can anyone reccomend a healthy meal replacment powder for weight loss? nothing like slimfast please!!! Im having a heard time finding a quality product. I have IST (inapropriate sinus tachycardia)
(high heart rate) so I cant really excerise like I would like so I dont need a body builder shake just something healthy that I can replace 2 meals a day and eat a healthy dinner. thank you
GNC makes a Mega MRP (Meal Replacement Program) which is fairly well-balanced with macro and micro nutrients.  The only thing is that most whey protein formulas tend to be high in cholesterol.

Other than that, Myoplex and MetRx make some good ones, too (although I believe MetRx uses hydrogenated oils.)  Perhaps comparing those three side-by-side would help you determine which one is right for you.  

Any one of those three would come in convenient packets that you could carry along with you, and you could avoid the metallic taste of slim fast.
Hi there,
I replied to another of your posts...and mentioned www.nutriceuticals.usana.com
They have Nutrimeal drinks and bars.  The company only uses top ingredients.  All is low glycemic (important for health and weight loss).  Usana is the only company that offers a 1million dollar guarantee to pro athletes that they won't test positive for banned substances.  I trust that!  They quarantine raw ingredients and test them for impurities before using them.
Check it out!