Nutrition Expert Forum
weight management

This forum is for questions and support regarding issues such as: Acne and food, Allergies to food, Balanced Menus , Diabetes , Eating Disorders, Healthy Snacks, Hypoglycemia and Hyperglycemia, Nutrition, Over-eating, Weight Loss .

weight management

I weight 115Ibs but I feel that it is an unhealthy weight for my age. What can I do to gain the right amount of weight?
Are you (or the subject of the question) male or female?
:  
Female
What is your (or the subject of the question) height?
:  
5'2
What is your (or the subject of the question) weight (kg or lb)?
:  
115Ib
If you (or the subject of the question) is under 18, please state your age:
:  
16
From your measurements (weight), you are normal for your age and do not need to gain or loss weight. Suggest eating healthy foods - low fat meats (chicken, fish, loin of pork) or non-meat sources (soy products, nuts), low fat vegetarian combinations (rice & beans, pasta & beans, low fat cheese & pasta), low fat and substitute dairy products (1% milk, low fat/fat free yogurts, low fat soy milk/soy yogurt), use plant oils, non trans-fat margarines, and eat a lot of fruits and vegetables. Eat daily high fiber breads and cereals (oatmeal). Do physical activities, such as sports, dancing, etc.  Hoped this helped you.