Nutrition Expert Forum
weight management
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding issues such as: Acne and food, Allergies to food, Balanced Menus , Diabetes , Eating Disorders, Healthy Snacks, Hypoglycemia and Hyperglycemia, Nutrition, Over-eating, Weight Loss .

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

weight management

I weight 115Ibs but I feel that it is an unhealthy weight for my age. What can I do to gain the right amount of weight?
Are you (or the subject of the question) male or female?
:  
Female
What is your (or the subject of the question) height?
:  
5'2
What is your (or the subject of the question) weight (kg or lb)?
:  
115Ib
If you (or the subject of the question) is under 18, please state your age:
:  
267079_tn?1195146570
From your measurements (weight), you are normal for your age and do not need to gain or loss weight. Suggest eating healthy foods - low fat meats (chicken, fish, loin of pork) or non-meat sources (soy products, nuts), low fat vegetarian combinations (rice & beans, pasta & beans, low fat cheese & pasta), low fat and substitute dairy products (1% milk, low fat/fat free yogurts, low fat soy milk/soy yogurt), use plant oils, non trans-fat margarines, and eat a lot of fruits and vegetables. Eat daily high fiber breads and cereals (oatmeal). Do physical activities, such as sports, dancing, etc.  Hoped this helped you.
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank
Oct 04 by Lee Kirksey, MDBlank