Aa
A
A
Close
Am I a lesbian? Over reacting/ HOCD
When I was younger, I went skiing and this girl broke her leg. I would fantasize that it was me who broke my leg/I helped her. I wanted to be her friend, I'm pretty sure it was platonic, the thing is I can't remember what I felt. I'm scared and worried I felt more and didn't realize that I did at the time. It did take me longer to be into boys than my friends, and I had my first proper boyfriend at about 13. I did admire actresses often when I saw them in films etc. I would fantasize that I was in the film, part of the adventure, friends with them or related. I think I may be suffering from HOCD as no matter what I do now, it's always on my mind. I can't watch television without worrying, I can't sleep, I worry 24/7. I've never had sexual fantasies about women. I never had a best friend but always wanted one. I'm worried that Ii'm denying my sexuality to myself. I have been sexually attracted to men, and as far as I can remember I've never wanted a sexual relationship with a woman.
I can't watch TV without worrying if I'm sexually attracted to the woman. I can't go out without seeing someone pretty and worrying, I over analyse every situation I'm in. I can't enjoy sex with my boyfriend because I'm scared I'm not turned on or thoughts of women scream into my head. I can't see a picture of a woman in underwear without asking myself am I turned on?  I don't know what to do and I'm absolutely going out of my mind. Every day I question myself, I can't concentrate on school work or anything.
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
That's exactly like me in the last bit.. I have never liked a girl, I have only thought that she was attractive and it's like I'm making myself believe it like girls when I ******* don't!. Sometimes I'm fine about it but then sometimes I'm not. But seriously it's all in the mind. When I feel good, it's when I don't think I'm a lesbian, but as soon as I start questioning myself again I get a sore stomach, I feel like really heavy and panicy, my heart pumps real hard, and it's not a nice feeling. I love those moments when I feel in control but then I lose it and I start feeling anxious again.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Community Resources