Anger Outbursts
Can persons with OCD have anger outbursts towards loved ones?  My husband is very intelligent, hardworking, drinks heavily.  The problem is his lack of self control.  He has been diagnosed with OCD recently but refuses behavior therapy or medication.  His angry outburst are appear to be out of fear or frustration communicating.  HELP he is pushing everyone out of his life.
Yes, this can happen.  Our DIL was diagnosed with OCD a few years ago, but I also feel that she suffers from a personality disorder - Borderline Personality Disorder.  You might wish to check out this disorder - your posting reminds me very much of our situation.  
jdtm is right

OCD often comes with BPD or other types of mood disorders
I have had symptoms of OCD since I was 12. I am now 36. I have issues with germs. My son also has OCD. Anger is a big issue with us. We keep trying to control our environment and can't and then we get angry. Your husband may have control issues too and OCD is not easy to live with. I get so angry at times. I want so much to be "normal" and I get upset because I don't feel like I am and then I get angry because no one around me is concerned with the issues that bother me. I have never been on medication for OCD and believe it or not I worked in a hospital for 9 yrs. i did my own version of behavior therapy. I started working around germs! Not easy but now germs don't bother as much. Hopes this helps in some way. Good luck.
Of course folks with OCD are subject to anger outbursts along with a plethora of other types of mood swings. It's hard to pretend to be happy when truth be told, sufferers of OCD are miserable most of the time. That is when they're suffering acute symtoms.