Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Community
Bi or hocd?

This community is an un-mediated, community for questions and support regarding Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) issues such as: causes, check locks, check stoves, clean things, count items, dirt, doubt, drugs and medications, family and relationship issues, fear of forgetting, fear that a mistake will harm a loved one, financial issues, germs, horrific images, OCD research , order things, perform rituals, repugnant images, repugnant religious thoughts, repugnant sexual thoughts, , shower, symmetry, symptoms, touch things, treatment, violent images, wash hands

Bi or hocd?

Hey guys,im new and I need some help with this thought of possibly being bi or hocd....well this all started 5 weeks ago...i thought to my self"this is hopeless,my crush doesnt like me"then as a joke in my mind I said..haha I should go for guys....i immidetly says wait **** no.....it didnt really bother me till the next day..i started woundering,what if im gay...i started getting scared and looked for internet help xD.....well I read about hocd and said,yea mabye....anyways,iv aways loved girls and I still get jelouse if someones with my crush,but now in my mined I get thoughts of me possibliy being gay.....i dont like guys so thats good,but I get thoughts,hey what if I start liking that guy and then I turn gay....i get really scared and it starts to hurt my minded...what could this be?mabye its a phase but im not sure....im 13 and yea,im so stressed out and im no longer happy,this is on my mined 24/7.....please tell me what it is and what I should do..thanks
Your hormones are raging and no if you cannot picture yourself being with a guy, then you cannot possibly be gay.  People don't wake up one day and become gay.  They are either born that way or not.  If this continues to bother you, then talk to your parents about seeing a child psychologist.  If you look on the forum, you will see that the majority of the posts are about HOCD so that should make you feel better.  What you don't want to do is start "testing" and "analyzing" and "second guessing" everything.  The thought is making you fearful and when you accept the thought, i.e., no longer fight it, the fear goes away and so does the thought.  Just because you say to yourself "Okay, whatever, I'm gay" doesn't mean you are going to run out and want to be with a guy.  All it is doing is taking the fear away and getting you out of the irrational thought cycle.