Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Community
Cheating confession

This community is an un-mediated, community for questions and support regarding Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) issues such as: causes, check locks, check stoves, clean things, count items, dirt, doubt, drugs and medications, family and relationship issues, fear of forgetting, fear that a mistake will harm a loved one, financial issues, germs, horrific images, OCD research , order things, perform rituals, repugnant images, repugnant religious thoughts, repugnant sexual thoughts, , shower, symmetry, symptoms, touch things, treatment, violent images, wash hands

Cheating confession

I am not sure if this is part of my OCD or if I should actually confess because it's the right thing to do. Basically, I cheated on my girlfriend about 6 months ago. Scared to tell her, I hid it for a couple weeks before telling her. When I told her, I left out details to make it more intense, saying it was only a kiss and I immediately pushed the girl off. A week later, I couldn't help it, and told her it was a make out. I felt complete relief and moved on from the situation. Now, randomly six months later, I feel extreme guilt from the situation. What really happened was, I came onto the girl and we made out before I stopped it. This guilt from left out details killed me, and I decided to once again confess to her that I did not push the girl off right away, and I made out with her and went along with it. It broke her heart, and for the third time of hearing me come clean, she still forgave me. However, ONCE AGAIN, I feel intense guilt for lying and saying she came onto me. After last time, my girlfriend did ask for every little detail, but I couldn't say that. If I told her I came onto the girl, along with all the other gross details that she does not need to know, it would break her heart and she would leave me. I don't want to lose her, and I don't want to destroy her. But these details are literally driving me insane in fear and anxiety. She already knows that I made out with her, went along with it. She just thinks the girl came onto me and I accepted, when in reality we both came onto each other equally, maybe more on my side. She asked for these details, and I hid them. Should I tell her? Or will this go away and seem minor in the future? Is it my OCD, or the right thing to do?
That sounds like real guilt made worse by ocd.   I've had the same thing. Only u can decide what to do.   At least she kinda knows.  
By the way,  this happened to me before.   I know it is not easy.   6 months is such a long time.   Maybe ask yourself,   does she want to know.   If this was my boyfriend,  I wouldn't want anymore information.   Just don't do it again.