Do I Have OCD?
Hi I am 16 years old and ever since I could remember I was shy and scared to make new friends or talk to people.
I have always like to swing like on a swing set and I still do. I swing all the time it is like a all day everyday thing I do.
It helps me feel better because I am outside in a open space and alone. It is not good when I can't swing like if me and my family are going somewhere and I physically can't Swing or even thinking about it I have a panic attack.
I also do this thing where I like to double check things. Like if I ask my mom to help me with my homework and she says yes, I will ask her to repet it 3-4 times. Or if we have to be some where at a certain time I will ask many times just to make sure. It's like I don't trust what they are saying and I trust my mom and dad if anything they are the only people I trust. I hope you have a good day and God bless. :)
Hi there.  Have you discussed this with your parents?  The swinging may be a form of what others refer to as "body rocking" and people do that in response to stress and that at some point it becomes a habit.  Now is the time to get some psychological help, not just for the swinging but also for the self-esteem issues you are having.  There is a whole world out there that you are missing out on.  
Thank you so much for your help.