Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Community
HIV and OCD with blood in environment

This community is an un-mediated, community for questions and support regarding Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) issues such as: causes, check locks, check stoves, clean things, count items, dirt, doubt, drugs and medications, family and relationship issues, fear of forgetting, fear that a mistake will harm a loved one, financial issues, germs, horrific images, OCD research , order things, perform rituals, repugnant images, repugnant religious thoughts, repugnant sexual thoughts, , shower, symmetry, symptoms, touch things, treatment, violent images, wash hands

HIV and OCD with blood in environment

Hello everyone.I read some topics in this forum and see that some people have fear of hiv like me.

I think it has happened 2.5 years ago when I had protected sex with woman and naked boday massage.After that I always thought about this situaton for several months until I took HIV negative  test.

I thought the problem  was solved but it never ends.After that I has been developing unreasonalble fear of hiv.I fear when I saw blood in sink or even just handjob.I took around 20 hiv tests from situations I mentioned to you.

Yesterday I saw multiple drops of blood in public bathroom in the sink next to me.I began to fear I accidently got it on my hand and touched  nose.(although I am sure I didn't do it).

Man,I'm tried of taking test like this situation again and again.I read and read from experts that it can't be a risk.

I just want to share my story.It's like endless problem to me.

I want to thank anyone who takes time to listen to this miserable story and for people who have OCD of hiv , I understand you and you are not alone.