HIV and OCD with blood in environment
Hello everyone.I read some topics in this forum and see that some people have fear of hiv like me.

I think it has happened 2.5 years ago when I had protected sex with woman and naked boday massage.After that I always thought about this situaton for several months until I took HIV negative  test.

I thought the problem  was solved but it never ends.After that I has been developing unreasonalble fear of hiv.I fear when I saw blood in sink or even just handjob.I took around 20 hiv tests from situations I mentioned to you.

Yesterday I saw multiple drops of blood in public bathroom in the sink next to me.I began to fear I accidently got it on my hand and touched  nose.(although I am sure I didn't do it).

Man,I'm tried of taking test like this situation again and again.I read and read from experts that it can't be a risk.

I just want to share my story.It's like endless problem to me.

I want to thank anyone who takes time to listen to this miserable story and for people who have OCD of hiv , I understand you and you are not alone.