HIV worries again
So, about a six week ago I got blackout drunk and began to worry about getting HIV. I got tested at 30 days negative. And for some reason, I didn't learn my lesson. I drank again last Tuesday (20th) alone at my apartment and I am missing some of the night.

I know I went outside, I went to my car for a lighter to smoke a cigar. I very, very vaguely remember smoking the cigar then my memory kinda jumps to waking up in my bed with the TV and lights on. Door locked. To make things worse, there was a spot on my leg that was bloody. I have no memory of it before drinking and now I am worried that I was injected with or did some drugs and got infected with HIV. I don't remember meeting anyone that night but I really just don't know.

I'm not a drug user (never even smoked pot) but the constant fear won't leave my mind. The past couple of days I have felt hot and my throat feels tight. Any idea what the likely hood of being injected are? What would a needle prick look like?

Thanks in advance
Keep in mind that OCD is a form of an anxiety disorder. What you are describing is pretty classic anxiety. If you continue to have these fears go see your doctor. It might be time for medication....
I think I would be able to let this go is it wasn't for the bloody spot on my leg the next day. I have no idea where it came from.
Think about it, who would you have done drugs with if you are not a known drug user?  The chances that you fell, bumped into something, etc. is a much more likely scenario than you going out and doing drugs with people you don't know and someone injecting you with HIV.  You either have HIV anxiety or OCD and you would need to see a psychologist and/or psychiatrist to get a diagnosis. Also  I will say that if you drink to the point of blacking out at any time, then drinking is a problem for you and that should also be addressed.  Take care.
So, would the fever and larger than normal lymph nodes be considered unimportant? I'm also feeling some joint pain. All of which are HIV symptomes
It is possible to actually cause yourself to become ill due to the anxiety you are under.  When you worry like this, you weaken your immune system and open yourself up to any number of normal maladies.  If you are palpating your lymph nodes constantly, that is also going to make them swollen.  It is amazing what we can talk ourselves into when we are anxious.  So the best thing for you to do is see a psychologist.  You can test again if that will make you feel better but not every swollen lymph node nor joint pain, nor tongue thrush, no any number of other things is attributable to HIV alone.  
I looked it up, the spot that had dry blood on it the day after I got drunk is the spot EXACTLY on the leg where drugs are injected. I'm freaking out bad now. What do I do?
Anxiety can have those symptoms. And if you are blacking out when drinking alcohol, maybe you should sop drinking.
You need to call your GP if you cannot get into a psychologist.  They can help you in the mean time.