HOCD relapse
This morning once again I felt significantly less stressed but I noticed that when I am around people these thoughts occur the most leaving me more distressed. The other night I honestly thought I felt real progress. Whats the best way of getting rid of these thoughts when I am around people.
I'm sorry...I have been extremely busy and having a hard time getting on here.  How are you doing now?  It has been 3 days since this post.
JFG first off I want to say thank you for your continuous help... now as of lately ok the thoughts feel as if they are less potent but they are still there. Just keep accepting them correct. Also I wanted to ask you how long until a person with HOCD starts feeling real significant changes. The other nights I felt my attractions to females coming back and the arousals were definitely there . Dealing with backdoor spikes are what seems the toughest. Ive also been practicing no PMO. I am a 23 yr old male by the way ignore the icon when  I registered on my phone it seems as if I could not change this setting.
You need to just keep doing what you are doing and yes accepting them is correct.  You take the fear away from them when you accept them...it is akin to my "WHATEVER" statement that I use.  I think it, I "whatever" it, and then I move on.  

It is hard to say how long this will last.  For people with OCD sometimes new thoughts crop up and replace the old ones and then sometimes thoughts you think you got closure on come back.  In my opinion it all depends on how much stress we are under.  The more stress...the more thoughts.  So try to keep yourself stress free if possible.  Don't think about your attraction to women...just be and I think everything will fall back into place for you.  You really are doing a good job of helping yourself!  
Please help me im pretty sure i have hocd... i loved women bfor always hacked off to them but after hocd i just dont know.... today i saw my teacher and thought about kissig him because he was a goodlooking guy and i needed to test myself...  i think i liked it! But only for a moment cuz then the horror and fear and anxiety kicked in... before hocd or this anxiety i had never felt that but now i do!! I cannot stress how much i want to just love women again please help!!!
Im a guy...my profile says im a girl for sum reason....anyways,i heard dating someone might work and im going throught the same bs and im guesding ur a girl so how about we dats :D....im not no grandpa so dont worry...im 13