Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Community
Head Picking
About This Community:

This community is an un-mediated, community for questions and support regarding Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) issues such as: causes, check locks, check stoves, clean things, count items, dirt, doubt, drugs and medications, family and relationship issues, fear of forgetting, fear that a mistake will harm a loved one, financial issues, germs, horrific images, OCD research , order things, perform rituals, repugnant images, repugnant religious thoughts, repugnant sexual thoughts, , shower, symmetry, symptoms, touch things, treatment, violent images, wash hands

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Head Picking

Hi! I am just writing this because I am confused and do not know who else to speak to. I pick my head daily, especially at night, when I wake up and when I'm reading/watching TV. I'm too nervous to go to the doctors because I have a fair few health problems such as asthma, hiatus hernia, irritable bowel syndrome, hyperhidrosis (excessive swearing in the hands) etc. and I don't want the doctors to think I'm a hypochondriac or say I'm depressed. I'm such a happy and bubbly person that people wouldn't even believe I am writing this... however, I am and I think this is perhaps a step forward to help me and to help others understand why this head picking is taking up lots of time. I've been doing it since I can remember.

Please help and share your experiences or advice, it would be much appreciated.
Tags: head picking, nervous, OCD
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank