Herbal treatment for ocd
Dear Doctor,
My name is Meenal and I am 29 years old. I have severe OCD. I cannot get out of the house,  and I have fears of numbers and check everything constantly. I am right now on Dr Mary Reed's protocol in which I take 12 pills of Chinese Stress Relief, 6 pills of Super Omega 3 fish oil, 8 pills of liver cleanse and  8 tablespoons of ground flaxseed. I was also told to eat turkey for L Tryptophan. Do you think this is an appropiate treatment for ocd? I had taken an SSRI called Prozac before but I was not able to tolerate it  as they used to cause some pressure in my head so my doctor had told me to stop taking the pills. Does Cognitive Behavioral Therapy help ?

Meenal
i think it does, I am taking a lot fo the same stuff, it just takes time! hurbs are slow, but lasting. I sitll have ocd, but its getting better, especually becasue you just have to set your mind to not checking again. put on some joging shoes, stand up scream!!!!! then charge outside and run down the street like there is no tomorrow!  cmon, you can overcome this trick our minds play on us.

you will be ok!
Hi Meenal,
I'm also suffering from OCD and thinking of trying the herbal treatment. I have read about Mary Reed protocol. Did it work for you?