Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Community
Herbal treatment for ocd
About This Community:

This community is an un-mediated, community for questions and support regarding Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) issues such as: causes, check locks, check stoves, clean things, count items, dirt, doubt, drugs and medications, family and relationship issues, fear of forgetting, fear that a mistake will harm a loved one, financial issues, germs, horrific images, OCD research , order things, perform rituals, repugnant images, repugnant religious thoughts, repugnant sexual thoughts, , shower, symmetry, symptoms, touch things, treatment, violent images, wash hands

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Herbal treatment for ocd

Dear Doctor,
My name is Meenal and I am 29 years old. I have severe OCD. I cannot get out of the house,  and I have fears of numbers and check everything constantly. I am right now on Dr Mary Reed's protocol in which I take 12 pills of Chinese Stress Relief, 6 pills of Super Omega 3 fish oil, 8 pills of liver cleanse and  8 tablespoons of ground flaxseed. I was also told to eat turkey for L Tryptophan. Do you think this is an appropiate treatment for ocd? I had taken an SSRI called Prozac before but I was not able to tolerate it  as they used to cause some pressure in my head so my doctor had told me to stop taking the pills. Does Cognitive Behavioral Therapy help ?

Meenal
i think it does, I am taking a lot fo the same stuff, it just takes time! hurbs are slow, but lasting. I sitll have ocd, but its getting better, especually becasue you just have to set your mind to not checking again. put on some joging shoes, stand up scream!!!!! then charge outside and run down the street like there is no tomorrow!  cmon, you can overcome this trick our minds play on us.

you will be ok!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank