Hi all
My son of twelve is now diagnosed with severe ocd and is in therepy and meds, The trouble is the med not helping and now iv got a added problem with his behaviour,he seems very angry and can be very abusive to me and he has started swearing, he very much does not care attitude, His behaviour as well as his ocd are driving me insane!! Any advice greatfully recieved! Thanks
You should bring this up with the therapist.  Not all medications are for everybody and sometimes it takes time to find the right one.  Can I ask what he is taking and how much?  
That might not be the right Med for him, it seems to make him very angry. Discuss this w/ his Dr & there's many meds out there.
Meds have always been trial and error until you find the right one,it's been like this since day dot.The right meds however could make a world of difference.