How long will xanax side effects last?
I am sick of being sick, i hv taken xanax before cause of my anxiety. I just wondering how long it's side effects will gone? I am really sick of it, Headache, Dizziness, Extreme Fatigue, Dry Mouth,Lost of concentration, Insomnia, And a lot more, Please Help!!
I have heard it said that the effects of Xanax can last for up to four days after you stop taking it.

Xanax is not usually prescribed long term as it is addictive and its beneficial effects lessen as you become more tolerant to it.

You might get more answers if you give more information, such as, the dosage and any other medications, how long you've been taking it and how long you plan to keep taking it.
Thanks for ur comment. Actually, I hv stop taking xanax, I think iis the withdrawal side effects.  I hv taken xanax for 2 months, my dosage is 0.25 mg twice a day. Actually my doctor given me two med, one is Xanax, another is call concor and it's dosage is 2.5 once a day
Will stop taking xanax for a month, then suddenly take one and stop it cause severe withdrawal side effects?
It does sound like it could be withdrawal symptoms. Usually, if you've been taking it for some time, you come off of it gradually. For example, if you've been taking 0.25 mg twice a day, you might bring it down to 0.25 mg once a day for a week or so and then take half of the 0.25 mg once a day for another week or so and then stop. But, it depends on what would work best for you.

I looked up Concor and it appears to be Bisoprolol, a beta blocker used to treat high blood pressure and cardiovascular diseases. You should stay on this unless your doctor decides to change it or take you off of it. Sometimes beta blockers help with anxiety. Is that why you're taking it?
Thanks for the comment. Ya, that time i really can't control my self, extreme anxiety. Is there anyway to get out off Xanax's withdrawal symptoms?? Or how long will it last?? Will I be fully recover??
Eventually, you should recover. But, it might be easier and better for your health if you went back on the Xanax at a lower dosage for a little while.

My opinion would be to go back on 0.25 mg per day for a week and see how you feel. You should really get your doctor's opinion, but if he/she hasn't told you to stop taking them, then there should be no harm in you taking 0.25 mg per day, which is lower than the prescribed dosage. Then, after some time, you could reduce this dosage even further and eventually stop.

This type of medicine definitely has its place in treating anxiety, but it is better not to build up a tolerance to it by taking it for too long, so that it will work well when you really need it.