I desperately need info about OCD
Hi my name is Jacob Beverly and if you haven't read my past post I have hocd. I just need some info and help. I've suffered for 1 year now and recently the severity has increased greatly. I keep having moments where I test for arousal I will have a thought about a sex with a man and sometimes I get this weird feeling if the guy looks straight but is actually gay. Which instantly freaks me out. I had a panic attack in my class yesterday? Has anyone experienced this weird feeling when testing  tryin very hard not to test. Then a guy raised his shirt at the gym and I thought he had an attractive Body and instantlyh mind went crazy telling me I was sexually attracted to him. I've had a girlfriend for 5 years and many others before her never any feelings for guys other than admiration. I read online where some one said there Are instances where after therapy people realize they are gay and like it. I don't want this and it scares me to death to think about this but my mind says this is what is going to happen. Please let me know of someone else has felt this way. I'm trying hard not to test or ruminate any more but there are times where I need some extra help
Hi Jake.  I haven't felt this before personally, but I do know that if you have been sexually interested / aroused by women up until now, you aren't gay (or turning gay).  People are born gay - it's hard wired into their brains.  Gay men are attracted to other men - women do nothing for them except make good friends to go shopping with.  : )

I have never heard of anyone turning gay after therapy.  A therapist cannot turn you gay by just suggesting it or pulling some kind of Jedi mind trick on you.  And you can look at another man and realize he is attractive without it being sexual.  You might just want to look that way yourself and aspire to be more attractive.

I would recommend seeing a therapist as your OCD is causing you obvious distress.  If you want to take an intermediate step, there are many good OCD self-help books out there.  The one I like is called "Brain Lock" by Jeffery Schwartz MD.