I don't know what's real anymore.
Basically, a few days ago now I accidentally saw a lesbian sex scene on a pop up. I disregarded it but about ten minutes later I thought "what if it felt right"/"what it felt right and you weren't worrying about HOCD which means the feelings were real"? Obviously this created a boat load of anxiety. I keep re watching what I saw (I found it on YouTube), thing is I can't remember how much of it I watched before switching it off, there's a memory gap between the last bit I remember and the bit that apparently felt 'right'. It's really been eating away at me. One minute I think I've found my answer, then next minute I'm crying out of anxiety and I just can't let it go. I'm trying so hard to remember but my memory is blurred and I can't tell what's real and what's not. Surely if it did feel right I would have reacted at the time? Somebody help me  
Hi and welcome. please be more clear on what your question or concern is so we can give you accurate feedback.