I think I have OCD
Ok I think I have OCD but my Dad does not for example sometimes when im alone I start saying to god that im sorry if I have done anything wrong and I will continue saying that until something else crosses my mind and I just have to say it or I feel like something bad will happen. Or when im in the car I will do clamp my jaw down every time I see a space in between shadows when my dad is driving. Sometimes I feel I have to do something or Ill go to Heck I only practice this behavior sometimes not every day though. I have been dignosed with depreson and Ive had anxiety problems and sometimes I think I have OCD. Another Example the other day I thought I had not taken my antibiotics and I thought I had though and I kept worrying and worrying as it turned out I had not taken them but If I had I still would have believed I hadnt some one please help I dont know whats wrong.
Yes, it definitely sounds like OCD to me. I would be a good idea to talk to your therapist or your psychiatrist about it. I have OCD, and the repetitive behaviors I have sound very similar to yours. Feeling the NEED to do something, and fearing something will happen if you don't is a symptom of OCD. OCD needs to be treated by a doctor if you feel that it is interfering with your every day life. OCD is very related to anxiety and depression, so it wouldn't be uncommon for you to struggle with OCD tendencies as well.