Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Community
Is my symptoms from OCD or severe disease?

This community is an un-mediated, community for questions and support regarding Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) issues such as: causes, check locks, check stoves, clean things, count items, dirt, doubt, drugs and medications, family and relationship issues, fear of forgetting, fear that a mistake will harm a loved one, financial issues, germs, horrific images, OCD research , order things, perform rituals, repugnant images, repugnant religious thoughts, repugnant sexual thoughts, , shower, symmetry, symptoms, touch things, treatment, violent images, wash hands

I am glad to hear that others suffer from obsessive irrational thoughts. When I was a child I suffered from slight OCD and migraine with aura which comes from genetic of my fathers side.
Neither really affected my life or interfered, until about 2 years ago I started getting other neurological symptoms where my legs and arms felt numb and my legs were weak. My eyelids so heavy and weak and then I started to get severe fatigue and memory loss with blurry vision and a stiff neck that was so painful I could barely keep. it up. rashes on my chest and seeing spots in vision. I also began developing a slight mild dementia getting lost in familiar places and not recognizing people easily. This is not normal for a healthy 26 year old female.
The drs did all of the bloodwork to check for lymes,lupus infections disease, anemia thyroid, Wilson's disease, B12 defencies  and every disease out there. All resulting negative, which just a high bilirubin which is benign condition drs said and many people test high for in the liver enzymes. Then I got a MRI of brain, neck, and back all negative. The drs were thinking of doing spinal tap. But I am being referred to a big university for second opinion. 
I have a huge career and now needs to be put on hold. I want to rule out severe neurodegenerative  disorders . 
After all these symptoms started a year later I started developing irrational thoughts and fear of dying and I began to overbreath constantly and think about it every moment. This has left me home bound filled with severe anxiety and paranoia, I can't sleep well, I get nightmares,, and feel like I'm looking thru tunnel vision,.my body feels numb and my mouth so dry, and I feel like if I don't consciously breath I will die or something. I am fainting and the vertigo is so bad I can barely stand. My eyes are dry and my appetite is gone. I cannot enjoy anything? Do you think my prior health symptoms activated a severe anxiety disorder? Or was it that all along manifesting on different symptoms, the breathing symptoms just started recently so that's when the really scary symptoms of feeling like I'm going crazy started. Could it still have been anxiety all along and now chronic hyperventilation  in later stages?  Any help is so greatly appreciated! I really loved my life and don't know why this would start gradually i never suffered from depression before and now am getting worse out of nowhere? Thanks for your help in advance. 
Well you have all the blood work done and everything seems to be normal and all the other various tests you had aswell.Also,you seem very anxious and it would appear that you are suffering depression.You are describing a form of panic attacks aswell and the lack of sleep and the nightmares wouldn,t be helping.Paranoia,irrational thoughts,panic.What meds have you tried.You need to get to the bottom of this because it could get worse.You need to consult a specialist.All the best.