Is this OCD??? Please help
I have a question and not sure if its OCD but I have no idea what it is or why.. While I was with my x I started this thing with water.. I did NOT like getting wet at all. Showers, baths, swimming.. I had no control over our relationship/ money. I was a stay home mom.. Had no money to do anything by myself or with the kids unless he gave me money and it was how much he wanted to give me. While he would spend on anything and everything he wanted and would go out constantly. And leave me home with the kids( he had daughter before we had one). Once we broke up and I moved out with our 1 daughter to my moms. It took months before I was comfortable getting into the water. I did bathe with my toddler. It was easier to wash her and made me get in the water too. We moved outta my Kim's into our own plan almost year later. I had no problems taking a shower or of water. We only have a shower here.  I am now 18 weeks pregnant with my second. I am not with the father(another long story). But I have realized that the water thing is coming back!! I have no problem sticking my daughter in the shower herself. But think I'm down to 2 showers a week- maybe.. Felt this water thing start coming on bout 10 weeks into my pregnancy. It's almost like that's something in my life that I can control since everything else is outta whack.. I'm not sure if its OCD or what it is or who to talk to bout it.. Please help!! And I know it's kinda gross which is why I need some help!
Bump
I wish I had an answer for you but I don't know what this would fall under. Anxiety maybe...did you ever have a bad experience with water such as a pool accident or witness something bad relating to water?