- While eating in front of the television (something I do often) I can't eat during commercials, or start eating if a show is ending within the next 10 minutes. Similarly when eating at the movies I can't eat until the previews and credits are through.
- When going to the washroom I don't use my hands, but wash afterwards anyways. I don't wash my hands as often as I read people with OCD often do, but I do wash them multiple times in a day.
- When thinking something negative, or something I feel is unusual, I usually try and cover my tracks because I'm worried someone heard it. Also, I'm not sure if this is something everyone does or not, but my thoughts run more like conversations. Back and forth, explaining to myself why things I'm doing/thinking are right/wrong.
- Lately I have been cutting my fingernails a lot. They seem to always be excessively long or dirty.
- I pick at my eyes and nose a lot. I always feel like there is some sort of buildup there.
- I am constantly running my hands through my hair to pick out any loose hairs or keep it out of my eyes.
- I'm compulsively early. This is just a small part of me being really nervous/anxious about almost everything.
There are things I'm leaving out, I'm sure, but I was just wondering if this sounds like OCD or just a mash of compulsive habits that really amount to nothing.
compulsive habits is OCD, and dont be afriad of OCD, its not somthing people catch or anything. every body has some fort of thing like that, they cant leave the house when its messy. hate sleeping when the covers arent perfect. its nothing to be afriad of, but if it bothers you, just try and stop some of those things by putting your mind to it.
Copyright 1994-2016 MedHelp International. All rights reserved.
MedHelp is a division of Aptus Health.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information.
The Content on this Site is presented in a summary fashion, and is intended to be used for educational and entertainment purposes only. It is not intended to be and should not be interpreted as medical advice or a diagnosis of any health or fitness problem, condition or disease; or a recommendation for a specific test, doctor, care provider, procedure, treatment plan, product, or course of action. Med Help International, Inc. is not a medical or healthcare provider and your use of this Site does not create a doctor / patient relationship. We disclaim all responsibility for the professional qualifications and licensing of, and services provided by, any physician or other health providers posting on or otherwise referred to on this Site and/or any Third Party Site. Never disregard the medical advice of your physician or health professional, or delay in seeking such advice, because of something you read on this Site. We offer this Site AS IS and without any warranties. By using this Site you agree to the following Terms and Conditions. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your physician or 911 immediately.