Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Community
Nicotine effects on testosterone and penis size
About This Community:

This community is an un-mediated, community for questions and support regarding Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) issues such as: causes, check locks, check stoves, clean things, count items, dirt, doubt, drugs and medications, family and relationship issues, fear of forgetting, fear that a mistake will harm a loved one, financial issues, germs, horrific images, OCD research , order things, perform rituals, repugnant images, repugnant religious thoughts, repugnant sexual thoughts, , shower, symmetry, symptoms, touch things, treatment, violent images, wash hands

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Nicotine effects on testosterone and penis size

Hello. Here's my story,I actually chew nicortte gum to help out my anxiety(OCD comorbid with ADD) I've been chewing two 4mg pieces along with my adderal and wellbutrin. Nicottine actually follows the same neural pathways interms of activating the sypathetic autonomic nervous system for he norepinephrine and dopamine activation, which is what wellbutrin and adderal do. However I do have concernes.

1.Does nictotine decrease your testosterone(even though this is from the gum not the ciggarette hich has mor than 4,000 toxins)
2. If it does, does it do it to the point where i wouldn't be able to be able to get more lean muscle mass(weight lifting for 4 years)
3. Again if it does, would it decrease my penis size despite my finite diet and eating habit that i'm aware of 24/7?
4. Again,(sorry, i really am a hypochondriac) If i quit how long would it take for the cotinine to leave my system with a 6 month 8-24mg day history and will everything be okay interms of my testosterone?

Never smoked a day in my life but i have my concerns.  I'm about 25 years old, great diet(no sugar, 50% carbs 30% Protein 20% fat, no dairy , use almond milk and supplements for calcuim, no fruit, tons of vegetables(low glycemic and all raw)  nothing processed or in a package, wieght train(4X a week) and Zumba(3 times a week and teach it 2X, total 9hours excersise) , 10-12% body fat,) I just want to know if i'm at rick becuase the nicorette does wonders for my anxiety,  panic attacks, etc and i want to keep it that way. Please send me a message if you have information or articles, thank you