Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Community
OCD?? :/

This community is an un-mediated, community for questions and support regarding Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) issues such as: causes, check locks, check stoves, clean things, count items, dirt, doubt, drugs and medications, family and relationship issues, fear of forgetting, fear that a mistake will harm a loved one, financial issues, germs, horrific images, OCD research , order things, perform rituals, repugnant images, repugnant religious thoughts, repugnant sexual thoughts, , shower, symmetry, symptoms, touch things, treatment, violent images, wash hands

OCD?? :/

Hello everyone, so i need to ask this because i started thinking about it a couple days ago. Ok so basically for as long as i can remember i have done weird things. They stopped when i was around 15 and about 4 months ago there started again (19, 20 in september). I have a habit of when i go to bed at night i will set my alarm. Recently i was diagnosed with extreme fatigue due to thyroid problems (can get up to 12 hours of sleep a night and still be exhausted). It takes me forever to fall asleep as it is but after i set my alarm i wind uo checking it and looking at it for sometime 20-30 minutes for some reason. Idk if its a fear it wont go off or that i set the wrong time but i will do this for 25-30 minites. I then lay down and try and fall asleep but 10 minutes later i wind up looking at my alarm again for a good 15 minutes. Wheil doing this i will repeat the alarm time over and over again in my head (a good probably 200 times each time). Its exhausting and annoying. This will happen about 3-4 times a night before i can actually go to bed. This i only started a few months ago but thinking about it i started noticing things i did or still do. When i was young if i said simple words just like yea or ok or mhmm i had to say them an even number of times and it was always 4 or 8, no other number. I would say it outloud once n then to myself until i got to 4 or 8. I also have this weird thing i do with my foot at night when laying in bed and this has never stopped. I move my foot left to right (not my whole leg but just bending my ankle back and forth). It must be a few hundrd times before i stop doing this and can lay still in bed. Its really annoying as i said before i am constantly exhausted as it is so non of the stuff helps me at all. So is this OCD or symptoms of OCD? Or am i just overthinking this? Ive never been to a doctor about it. I was diagnosed back in june of 2012 with severe depression and anxiety. I was only on pills for about a month because of how much worse they made me feel but with the help of my fiance who ive been with almost 5 yrs, i deal with it the best i can n hes always there to calm me down or when i need him. So anybody have any input about this? Thanks in advance for your answers.