OCD/HOCD worried
i've been getting help with this thing and i try to stay away from the internet but sometimes just can't.  I was reading an article where it says a person with HOCD with believe they don't have it at times and a person in denial will not.  The thing is i don't remember.  I think i felt like i didn't have it at time but i don't remember.  My memory has been so bad and i am so worried now.  I thought i was getting better, i hate having to come back to these posts.
If the thought of being with another man sexually makes you sick, then there is no way you are homosexual.  With OCD there is a lot of two steps forward and one step back.  We get closure and then for some reason that closure disappears and we are back to the worrying again.  Don't read anything about HOCD because look where it got you.  Fall back on what you were doing before where the OCD was lessened.