OCD Thoughts
I was diagnosed with OCD nearly 15 years ago. I have been divorced for almost a year and went on a date yesterday afternoon.  

I have a fear of being roofied so I never drink on dates.  I had my first date since my divorce and the guy I was with went to the counter and brought our soup back, I remember watching him to be sure he didn't put anything into the soup...like a roofy.  Anyway from what I could see he just picked up the trays and came back to sit down.  He talked about his job some more, asked me about mine and we both ate our soup.  I am worried I am not going to be able to enjoy dating if I have a constant fear of things like this.  Does anyone have any suggestions about how to not over worry when it comes to dating and having OCD?  
Sounds like irrational thinking to me.  I'm not saying that you shouldn't be cautious on dates but there is normal caution and then there is OCD caution.  It looks to me that you won't be comfortable on any of your dates unless you get some help for the OCD.