OCD?
I can't stand a lot of things to the point where I must arrange them to my satisfaction. Things must be straight. Curtains must be completey closed. Everything has an order and I like to know why order the day will run in and what is happening that day. When I rub something out te page or whiteboard must have no marks left on it. And I am paranoid of catching germs! Am I OCD?
Yes.  In a mild form.  
It does sound like it could be.The question is does it interfere with your life? Does it take up too much of your time,are you constantly anxious,do you avoid certain things at the cost of functioning like you otherwise would? If the answers are yes,you might want to seek help.If the answers are no and you feel ok with it then I see no need.If it really bothers you its always good to seek help no matter how trivialit might seem to others.
Thankyou :)