Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Community
POCD Or Pedo

This community is an un-mediated, community for questions and support regarding Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) issues such as: causes, check locks, check stoves, clean things, count items, dirt, doubt, drugs and medications, family and relationship issues, fear of forgetting, fear that a mistake will harm a loved one, financial issues, germs, horrific images, OCD research , order things, perform rituals, repugnant images, repugnant religious thoughts, repugnant sexual thoughts, , shower, symmetry, symptoms, touch things, treatment, violent images, wash hands

POCD Or Pedo

Hey I am in Peril Here confused whats POCD and whats Pedo Heres My Story Last Year My friend was Moving away for 2 years Over Seas so we threw him a farewell Party i was fairely drunk at the end of the night my heaqd said give him a fake kiss or a kiss on the cheek and say goodbye and then i thought wow thats abit gay i obsessed over that for like Testing with Pictures and Videos to see if i got aroused or not by it then asking family members if they think im gay then Questioning my Past finally i went to the dr and Described everything she said it sounds like Ocd so i worked on it and now its subsided but now

i have a Constant fear of thinking Im Paedo and this Started in my Teenager Year around High school I used to get Unwanted thoughts of naked kids when i looked at Kids walkin by but i just shook it away as tiredness or nothing now its worst Constantly thinkin Im a Pedo im Depressed I dont get aroused By Kids Not at all ive Never got Hard over Kids At all everytime i question it my mind goes maybe when u 1st had it thats who you trurely are i get anxiety but not alot prob coz im on meds neways tell me what u think
I think it is all part of your OCD.  We tend to latch on to the things that would be devastating to our lives....HOCD, POCD, harming people we love, etc.  Are you seeing a therapist regularly?  It does sound as if the meds are working somewhat because this isn't causing you a lot of problems but if the thought persists and you become anxious, then certainly talk to your doctor about it.  
Nah No Therapy i got rid of Hocd i can get rid of this its weird and confusing thats all i get Erection sometimes when im near kids or Playing with Kids like if there on my rolling around on top of me Im not sure if its a Groinal Response Thing a Random Boner or something to do with it

I Spike when im around kids or if i see one Naked or when i get a Boner around Kids I dont know what it is
Not All the time i do only sometimes i do its weird
Then perhaps you may want to limit your exposure to children right now since that seems to be a trigger.  No sense making things worse.  Take care.  
I STRONGLY recommend you seeking out professional help.  You may have gotten "rid" of the HOCD, but the thoughts and worries you're having now are MUCH more worrisome.  It very well could just be your OCD taking on a new form, but you can't be too careful, especially because it involves children.

Typically, a ********* doesn't just wake up one morning that way, it's a progressive thing, with thoughts starting early on.  The fact that you're getting aroused around children is extremely bothersome to me, and is why I would recommend sorting this out with a therapist.

People wrestle with children all the time, I've never heard of anyone getting an erection as a result.   The other part that is concerning me is that you indicate that you have become aroused around more kids than once.  One time, you could maybe chalk it up to an accidental stimulation, but more than once is worrisome.

You seem worried about this, yet at the same time, are very quick to disregard it, and say you'll handle it on your own.  OCD is a disorder that requires professional intervention most of the time.  I think you have a responsibility to YOURSELF, and also to the children you are around to seek help with this.  I agree with JGF completely, that until you get it sorted out a bit better, you should NOT be around children frequently, and certainly not alone.

I'm not trying to frighten you, and I'm not saying you're a *********, I think the chances are high this is another presentation of OCD, however, you won't know until you talk to someone.  I'm being aggressive about this because there are children involved, and something like this just isn't something you should be taking lightly.  You need help with this.

Best of luck.
Thanks for SPiking me and everyone in my family thinks its OCD also if I picture doing stuff I cough gag also when these thoughts come I get anxiety and couldn't the erectiOn thing bE groinal response Its like this sometimes I get one and sometimes my godson sits on my lap and nothing happens and even when kids getting changed I look away and I live with kids