Please Help!
Sometime back, I had an injection and after months of anxiety, I finally went for a test.
It came out negative and I was fine. But after the results one thing struck me, that, while I was giving my blood sample for test, the pathologist (from a reputed health center) took a needle from a container where around 8-10 needles and blood sampling bottles were kept. He took one of those needles and performed venipuncture. Now, I fear that what if the needle was not new and he took my blood sample using that needle? Because the needles were already out of the packet and were kept in that container. What to do?

P.S. He did throw the needle after taking the sample.

Please Help
It looks like hiv anxiety but your doubting over test indicates towards ocd, basically in ocd irrational thoughts strike our mind and keep on troubling us and no matter how much time we spend to solve this problem it remains the same. So the only way you can get rid of ocd is by consulting a psychiatrist