Please help me out
I had a girlfriend loved her she broke my heart can't stop telling myself I'm gay now... Is this hocd or was I gay and deep as hell in the closet? I can't seem to even talk to women anymore I used to be excited to talk to them now just nothing... I have very little sex drive because of this and just wanna figure out what this is. My gay side just arising in my life or hocd due to the break up I've had tons of sexual partners of the opposite sex and had a gay sexual experience as a child so it's kinda tough for me to figure out please give me some good advice
Hi I'm a girl but minus the break up thing I'm early the same. However I've never had sexual partners yet. But us I'm no longer turned on by men and lie you have lost all sex drive. My stupid head is obsessing so much so that I'm even looking at chicks now to see i if I'm aroused. I'm not just discussed that I'm looking in the first place.it doesn't help that i get Jealous of them either. That they may be better looking or something. Before this stuff i had never doubted my sexuality. The thought of being lesbian or bi grief me out and still does. I think we both just have ocd but u can check out my story in this community and see if it matches yours and then comment. It's called "hocd or denial? Please help so confused" don't know of this really helps or not