Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Community
Ready to move on -- Need Help!! Please beg you all

This community is an un-mediated, community for questions and support regarding Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) issues such as: causes, check locks, check stoves, clean things, count items, dirt, doubt, drugs and medications, family and relationship issues, fear of forgetting, fear that a mistake will harm a loved one, financial issues, germs, horrific images, OCD research , order things, perform rituals, repugnant images, repugnant religious thoughts, repugnant sexual thoughts, , shower, symmetry, symptoms, touch things, treatment, violent images, wash hands

I Recently had an exposure i believe it was not an exposure but still to ease
my mind i got tested myslef and got negative results.
after that my mind started thinking that the nurse did blood test was
positive and she pricked herself before inserting needle in my vein.

Now i have few questions which are strictly to ease my mind.

I am also taking psychothrapy treatment.

1. Centre where i tested was a reputed one in  my place. Do all testing centers have a regular routine blood check up for employees who draw blood?
Do hospitals check employees blood test for all this before issuing them a joining letter?

Basically i want to know can a hospitals keep such employees for that.
Its a private hospital.

because i am getting married in feb month end and dont want to go to marriage with this mindset.
You obviously haven't learned much from psychotherapy if you are still suffering from HIV anxiety. First you thought somebody pricked you on purpose and now that you have gotten past that one you think a nurse purposefully infected you. No nurse is going to prick herself with a needle and then go on to use it on you. These are fictions and you need to find a way to live in the world of facts. Go and get married...you have nothing to worry about. Do bring this up during your next psychotherapy session.

I will MOve on and talk this to my doc.
BUt before moving my gut feeling is saying a small answer to my question from you
will help me to move on.
Please sir for the last time.
It didn't happen. HIV anxiety makes us think up irrational scenarios.