Regarding overcoming OCD
As I was going through your site I came to know that there are peoples like me who are living with similar OCD.
I have a compulsive staring problem, staring at privates and having a very strong guilt feeling about being caught. I can see peoples response to my compulsive staring during an professional or social meeting, or even when in my own home. I am fighting to overcome the problem for the last 26 Years since I was studing in +2 standard. Please show me some way to come out of the problem.
If you have access to a psychologist this is the best place to start.  They can teach you cognitive behavioral therapy.  The truth is, the more we are anxious about the thought and the resulting staring , the worse it gets.  What you should try is to focus only on the person's face.  Go from their mouth to their ears to their eyes to their nose and back to their mouth.  concentrate only their face.  I know this is hard but and it will take a lot of work, but you can do this.  

As i said, sometimes we need professional help to get over OCD and since you have been suffering from it for so long, I think it's time you got that help.  

Best of luck.