Squeezing Nipples
I have a problem, i squeeze my nipples several times daily, causing soreness and bleeding.  I have medical condition of fibrocystic condtion  and fibroidadenoma which I have checked every two years, but I am so paranoid I have cancer or something bad..  Has anbydoy else head of this problem.
Please can sombody please tell me they have heard of this problem or have dealt with this?  I feel like I am mad.  I am so scared something is wrong with me.
i can't get over the physical condition rather than the emotional one!
Hi there....I can say that this is not a problem that I have ever had although my OCD tends to be more grounded in an irrational thought process with other little things thrown in for good measure.  

Your diagnosis of fibrocystic breasts and the presence of fibroadenomas which are benign tumors probably has you in a panic state.  Nipple leakage can be a sign of breast cancer.  Are you squeezing them to see if there is any discharge?  Have you become this paranoid?  You can go through your entire life with fibrocystic breasts  and breasts with fibroadenomas and never develop breast cancer.  I too have fibrocystic breasts and I have gotten the dreaded "call-back" after having a mammogram.  Actually, now I kind of expect it and sometimes I'm surprised when they don't call me back which is more than likely because of past history and not much change.  

You are classifying this as a physical condition rather than an emotional one.  I don't think that is the case.  Your paranoia regarding breast cancer is why you are squeezing your nipples, in my non-medical opinion.  The tendency to do things like this is grounded in your obesssion with cancer.  It has become a habit no doubt just like skin picking or hair pulling.

You need to see a psychologist who can teach behavioral modification.  As I have said, this has become a habit due to stress and anxiety and all habits can be broken with the right help.  Also, this is not something to be embarassed about.  You are probably thinking you can't sit down in front of a person and say this to them but honestly, you cannot surprise them.  They have heard everything and then some.  So don't let any embarassment you may feel, and I hope that you don't, stop you from getting rid of this habit and on to the rest of your life.  

Take care of you!  
Yes, my fear is I   have cancer and I squeeze to make sure I haven't got blood.  I know blood is not the only sign of cancer!  I am so scared!  I just keep sqeezing and making one bleed (I only squeeze one mainly).
To be honest, you are going to end up hurting yourself further.  So give some thought to seeing a psychologist about your fear of cancer.  You won't believe how much better you will feel after talking to a psychologist.  They help you put things into perspective and help you learn ways to deal with the thoughts and fears of cancer.  They will also help you break this habit.  So instead of spending another day being scared, spend some time finding a psychologist and see them as soon as you can.  There really is no need to spend your life this way but it does require that you take this first step.  Take care.
As humans we fear many things and diseases are usually at the top of that list--the big C cancer is right up there with HIV because people think when they are diagnosed with these diseases that it's over but thats not always the case.I suggest you receive some therapy & I wish you all the best.