Stomach bad breath and body odor
Hi !! I'm trying to get help in this forum, my life is a living hell just because a huge bad breadth to the point when I enter to a room People could smell it , I am a mom and I have to go around doing normal things but is hard because of the rejection and how people react when I open my mouth.

This is not  case of a mild bad breadth that goes away with a mint is to the point that someone could smell my breadth from far. (Excuse my grammar I'm from another country) please help!
I have to defer to the other post regarding "Strange Odor Following Me."  It seems there is no consensus as to what is actually causing the problem.  If it is your breath, then I would have to think gastrointestinal or mouth.  Have you seen doctors yet to rule these out?
Yes , I had an endoscopy and colonoscopy  they both came up fine only a mild gastritis, the dentist said my teeth are fine. Sometimes I feel the odor but m
Yes , I had an endoscopy and colonoscopy  they both came up fine only a mild gastritis, the dentist said my teeth are fine. Sometimes I feel the odor but most of the time I noticed people's faces covering their mouth or coughing .
Could they smell it or not?  This isn't something I have any experience with so I really can't be of much help.  I think that some people have been told it is "all in their head" which is why they ended up on this site.  Sorry I couldn't be of more help to you.  If they rule out everything medical, then perhaps you should see a psychologist.  
I don't think is in my head, there's some people that tell you in the face  but there are others that treat you like you have HIV or something contagious disease ,  now I'm just waiting for the result of my  gut bladder and thyroids.

My life 2 years ago was so different now I live in a continues struggle without an answer is taking away the time I need to do normal things like going to my kids appointments, grocery or even socialized. I'm not over weight and I consider my self a normal person but this problem has transform my whole life. Thank you any ways!