Success Stories/Positive Experiences
Hi everyone,

I've been going through a very rough (to say the least) bought with OCD. I'm back on meds but in the waiting game of "is this the right medication, right dosage, feeling more anxious" etc…

I wanted to start a thread/post where people can share things that have helped them deal with OCD in the past whether it's practices/exercises that helped, therapy that helped, or medications that have been effective. Basically just positive stories of people getting/feeling better.

I know that I could really use the motivation and I'm sure that other people could too.  What's helped me the most to keep from panicking is the responses to my questions from people that are dealing with OCD successfully and living a normal and happy life.  Seeing light at the end of the tunnel makes it so much easier to stick with my meds and give them time to work and be patient.

Please share your positive stories and experiences!
meditation meditation meditation