Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Community
Success Stories/Positive Experiences

This community is an un-mediated, community for questions and support regarding Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) issues such as: causes, check locks, check stoves, clean things, count items, dirt, doubt, drugs and medications, family and relationship issues, fear of forgetting, fear that a mistake will harm a loved one, financial issues, germs, horrific images, OCD research , order things, perform rituals, repugnant images, repugnant religious thoughts, repugnant sexual thoughts, , shower, symmetry, symptoms, touch things, treatment, violent images, wash hands

Success Stories/Positive Experiences

Hi everyone,

I've been going through a very rough (to say the least) bought with OCD. I'm back on meds but in the waiting game of "is this the right medication, right dosage, feeling more anxious" etc…

I wanted to start a thread/post where people can share things that have helped them deal with OCD in the past whether it's practices/exercises that helped, therapy that helped, or medications that have been effective. Basically just positive stories of people getting/feeling better.

I know that I could really use the motivation and I'm sure that other people could too.  What's helped me the most to keep from panicking is the responses to my questions from people that are dealing with OCD successfully and living a normal and happy life.  Seeing light at the end of the tunnel makes it so much easier to stick with my meds and give them time to work and be patient.

Please share your positive stories and experiences!
Tags: success, positive stories, OCD
meditation meditation meditation