Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Community
TRANSSEXUAL OR OCD?

This community is an un-mediated, community for questions and support regarding Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) issues such as: causes, check locks, check stoves, clean things, count items, dirt, doubt, drugs and medications, family and relationship issues, fear of forgetting, fear that a mistake will harm a loved one, financial issues, germs, horrific images, OCD research , order things, perform rituals, repugnant images, repugnant religious thoughts, repugnant sexual thoughts, , shower, symmetry, symptoms, touch things, treatment, violent images, wash hands

TRANSSEXUAL OR OCD?

HELP! Everyday I have thoughts in my head saying "I am a woman," "I am a transsexual," "I want to be a woman" and I also get images of my penis with blood coming out of it and being cut with a knife. What can I do to deal with this? The thoughts scare me and cause me lots of anxiety. I wish I could just stay as a man but I think I have transsexualism HELP HELP HELP!

Additional Information:

- This started 2 years ago after I WORE A DRESS. ME and MY FRIENDS decided to go to a party as the spice girls and i tried my costume on in my room and thne I thought "wtf am I doing" then a week later I was like "OMG I AM A TRANSSEXUAL"

- Now the thoughts say "I am a transsexual" "I want to be a woman" and stuff like that and they cause me lots of distress and anxiety

- I wish I could just stay as a guy but there is a lot of evidence suggesting I am a transsexual

- I cannot handle this and I dunno what to do

I NEED HELP!
Hello , I had this exact problem like 4 months ago , mine lasted like 2 weeks but I had high anxiety , panic .... fear ... duh JUST HELL ! I don't know what to tell you ... Of course it's just OCD that's VERY CLEAR ! I wanted to let you know that you are not the only one .. Now I struggle with HOCD and Religious OCD ... You need help .. that's the key .. find a good  psychiatrist ! Remember that you are sick .. A transsexual doesn't have anxiety and stuff ... and you can't be transsexual just like that , sitting on the couch and BOOM you suddenly are transsexual .. neah  ... and I assure you that transsexual people don't feel like you do right now ..I struggled with many things ...5-6 months ago I had anxiety and questions about everything that made me feel good  ... like music .. Whenever I would listen to music I would get retarded questions about music and anxiety straight from hell .. I had problems with feeling good ... Whenever I felt good I would ask myself why do I like to feel good ? And that question made me feel like I don't actually like to feel good .. OCD is just very confusing .. stay true to  yourself somehow .. remember before that night who you were .. THAT IS YOU my friends .. that guy from the past .. You are just sick ! Good luck finding a  psychiatrist !
my friend *