Taking meds....?

Yesturday, I went to my therapist for the first time in a couple of months. She finally came up with a diagnosis which is OCD. She prescribed me Luvox. I took the 50mg of Luvox for the first time today. And I felt a little better. It's been about 4 hours since I took it. But now I'm really nervous for some reason that somehow the medicine won't work for me or in the future. And that the bad thoughts I'm having are true about me. Even thought the therapist said they weren't and the fact that she told me it would take awhile for the meds to work. I'm a little nervous LOL. Is this the OCD/anxiety speaking? Thanks!
I wish I could get advice badly lol.
Hi sorry for the delay.  Medications take a good 4 to 6 weeks to start really working.  You have to build up a steady state in your system.  You may see benefits along the way though so just remind yourself that when you get to about the 4 week mark, you will be good to go!  
Thank you! That's what my doctor said yesterday.